Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription box that contains six products of well-known brands. The product selection is secret and it is definitely such a nice surprise to open your own Glossybox!
It ships to Austria, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Korea, Sweden, and the USA.
The Christmas edition of Glossybox is a big festive box in a rosegold color and I couldn’t wait to see what was in it!
6 great products in real size:
– Hey Honey Take it Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask : An exfoliating honey beauty mask which refreshes the complexion, leaving it smooth and clear in just a few minutes. Ideal for all skin types. Paraben & S.L.S. free.
– L’Atelier Maquillage Paris Mascara KeraCare: A nourishing mascara with keratin that protects your eyelashes. You can take it off easily with warm water and it is ideal to match with your pair of fake eyelashes. It seperatesnicely the lashes and gives extra length.
– Karmameju Age-Diffence Star Micellar Water 02: A 3 in 1 organic micellar water that cleanses, tones and hydrates the skin. It removes the makeup and also preps the skin as a leave-in product. It contains aloe vera, bitter orange and rose of Jericho.
– Lange BB Creme Enhance-Me spf10 in light beige: A bb cream that makes skin looking dewy and fresh. It offers medium to low coverage but its finish is super radiant and natural. It contains hyaluronic acid, celldetox complex and mineral sunscreen.
– Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Large Powder Brush 518: A powder brush with soft synthetic bristles and a pretty pink color which will put a smile on your face! Coated with antibacterial solution and 100% cruelty-free.
Get Glossy HERE!
Do you own any of these products?