Seashells and underwater life are the inspiration for this Halloween makeup look. Well for a summer lover like me, this eye makeup look can be totally wearable during warm months.
In order to resemble as much as possible a mermaid (!), I created a dewy, tanned base using mostly liquid products and setting only my under eye area and the center of my forehead. The highlighting products are under the spotlight for this look.
The combination of pink, warm coral and green-blue is a sure success for mermaid makeup looks. I added a glitter liner that gave some extra glow and also defined the eye shape.
On the lips I used a metallic lipstick but you can definitely go for a hot pink one.
Now as for the fun part, I just left my imagination to lead me on where to place the pearls and the seashells. You may check the makeup products I chose for an effortless underwater glam:
- Dior Backstage Face & Body Glow 001
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion/ Original
- Dior Forever Summer Skin Foundation/ Medium
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Conceal and Correct palette/ Medium
- Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer/ Light-Medium
- Armani Beauty Maestro Liquid Summer Bronzer
- Nudestix Nudies Matte All Over Blush Color/ Sunset Strip
- Becca Cosmetics BFFs Bronze, Blush & Glow palette
- NYX Cosmetics Born to Glow Highlighting palette
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Bar/ Under the Midnight Sea
- Makeup Revolution Coconut Setting Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde eyeshadow palette
- ColourPop Cosmetics Ooh La la eyeshadow palette
- MAC Cosmetics Glitter/ Iridescent Sage
- MAC Cosmetics Technakohl Liner/ Auto-de-blu
- Dior On Stage Liner/ Matte White
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner/ Midnight Cowboy
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Lash Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Aura Cosmetics Power Lashes/ 14 Look at Me
- Fresh Line Lip Liner/ Milk Chocolate
- YSL Beauty Rouge Pur Lipstick/ 59
- Victoria Secret Rockin’ Body Shimmer Powder
- Kryolan κόλλα δέρματος Spirit Gum
- Kryolan Liquid Latex
- Lovie Cosmetics pearls
What are your plans for Halloween makeup transformation this year? Give us some inspo in the comments below!