Fairytale gone bad but can’t complain as it’s Halloween season (woohoo)! The result is this terrifying face that is split in two parts with a big fake scar. Being half zombie – half red riding hood for a couple of hours is the ideal balance between a scary Halloween look and a feminine, girly one.
I found that a red berry metallic kind of eye makeup look, paired with deep blood red lips would perfectly match with my Halloween costume so I went for it and let me tell you I am so excited of how this came up so I will totally recreate this look soon in full face.
Here is the full list of all the makeup products I used, including the special FX products:
- Aura Cosmetics Mattifying Primer with hyaluronic acid & Vitamin E
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion/ Original
- Dior Forever Summer Skin Foundation/ Medium
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Conceal and Correct palette/ Medium
- Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer/ Light-Medium
- LA Girl Cosmetics HD Pro Conceal/ Beautiful Bronze
- Golden Rose Contour Crayon Stick/ 22
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
- Becca Cosmetics Mineral Blush/ Songbird
- KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation/ 150
- Urban Decay Cosmetics All Nighter Setting Spray
- Huda Beauty Medium Nude Obsessions eyeshadow palette
- Inglot Matte Freedom eyeshadow/ 296 & 301
- KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner/ Trooper Black
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl/ 01 Noir
- NYX Cosmetics Faux Blacks Eyeliner/ Oxblood
- Aura Cosmetics Pump it Up mascara
- Ardell Wispies Lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz/ Soft Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Gel/ Soft Brown
Tag @sosofmakeup on Instagram so I get inspo from your Halloween makeup look as well!